Look at my nephew!!! Handsome just like his daddy!!! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!!! Josh and Linds, what size does he wear? Because I've been seeing the cutest things but I don't know what size to buy. Love, Auntie Tiff
Sorry, forgot my password and had to make another one. Dane is huge!! he wears 6-12mos, for anyone who is wondering, and will soon be in 12-18mos. He's a giant and all about his grub.... LOL. gotta go... he's ready to eat.
2 comments:
Look at my nephew!!! Handsome just like his daddy!!! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!!! Josh and Linds, what size does he wear? Because I've been seeing the cutest things but I don't know what size to buy. Love, Auntie Tiff
Sorry, forgot my password and had to make another one. Dane is huge!! he wears 6-12mos, for anyone who is wondering, and will soon be in 12-18mos. He's a giant and all about his grub.... LOL. gotta go... he's ready to eat.
Post a Comment